Patuxent High School is offering up to $500 in scholarship funds to students who have been members of PTO for 2 consecutive years, and have taken the SAT or the ACT.
- You must be a PTO member for two (2) consecutive years.
- You must have all attachments (listed below) in your package when submitted.
- You must turn all applications in to Mrs. Heamstead in Guidance by 3:00pm on April 24, 2019.
- Follow all instructions on the application, which you can get in the Scholarship Drawer in the Career Room in Guidance.
- One (1) sealed official High School Transcript if you are a senior, or dual enrolled.
- One (1) sealed official College Transcript if you ae currently enrolled in college, or dual enrolled in high school and college.
- A copy of your official SAT/ACT score report. It can be found on the SAT/ACT website.
- A copy of SAR, your FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- A one or two page, one-sided student resume.
- Letters of Recommendation, which must be sealed and signed across the seal.
- Your student essay/personal statement. This must be 500 words.
You can find this scholarship application in the Scholarship Drawer in the Career Room in Guidance.